Friday 14 May 2010

She is sick

Well. it is always good to enjoy Friday evening. No stress, no work, and no routine. For me, Friday means freedom (I know this is not a privilege only allowed to me^^). However, when I got back home, I realised something was wrong!!! My wife is sick and she said she got severe migraine during the whole Friday.

OMG.

I made dinner for her and our little girl. She had got an idea even though she was sick and got headache. I do not know what it is called, but just mix of sausage, onion, peppers (just well stir-fry^^).


Anyway, it is a pity that she be sick.

She is a good friend.
She is my mentor.
She is a good advisor.
She is always positive.
She is always active.
She is a good wife and mother.
She is always smiling.
She is lovely.
She is beautiful.
She is easy-going.
But, now, she is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment